The Ninja Monkey The Ninja Monkey

Shit that was awesome

Awesome animation and drawing style. The sound was pretty low quality but whatever. If you wanted to make it even better, add more frames between the ones you made. It will make it smoother.

"Dare" "Dare"

I liked it when that nice man gave those people coca-colas, that was nice of him

Joe Ska Joe Ska

that movie made me happy.

serious bob serious bob

hah

that was a cool flash movie. I cant believe no one could tell that you took the back running animation from that flash movie cigerette. Whatever, i dont really care.

Soda Comercial! Soda Comercial!

ha ha

that was awsome, you should have used the paint tool though.

WADTD:The Movie-Part 1 WADTD:The Movie-Part 1

meh

I didnt really like the charachters, music or voice acting. I guess I just didn't like it. I'm probobly missing something because everyone else liked it. Also I didnt like how the charachters were all furry like sonic, it was just weird. Also, the DBZ influence was pretty blatant. A for effort though.

CC-Staying Alive CC-Staying Alive

hahhahahaha

HAHAHAHAA!

Silvercherryclock responds:

*Cough

Cigarette Cigarette

whoo

That was really good I thought. Are you a professional animator?

Cool Things 019 Cool Things 019

I really liked that flash mvoie. It was really good when the cats were on the planet and then there was the flyign sasur and that was really cool.

catbrush responds:

This is a true statement which you are making.

Linkin Park - In The End Linkin Park - In The End

whoo

you sure are good at tracing music videos. As well as taking pictures of them and putting them in your flash movie. I really liked when it went from traced picture to the picture you traced, it really cleared up the fact that you traced every picture in the entire flash.